Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chocolate chip cookies dipped in cookies n' cream ice cream.

Pretty chill day. Woke up hella late which Ive been doing a lot lately. Ive just been so tired. Riding all day till the wee hours or maybe sleeping when the sun comes up might have something to do with it. I dont really know. But anyways headed over to Paddy's to pick up my $3 dollars gift certificate and had tea with a classmate of mine. Signed up for classes, watched youtube, and caught up. Then rode I went and rode in some ridiculous wind and ended it with some chocolate chip cookies dipped in cookies n' cream ice cream for dinner with Chris.

Chris caught me up with his life and we ended up staying at McDonalds for a long time because they were playing some really really good music. But eventually we decided to go bowling since his game has been improving a lot. Plus it was cheap. $1.29 per game! and this.
Also I might as well throw these camera pictures in from the past couple of days hanging out with my little brother.




No comments: