Saturday, July 25, 2009

60 miles.

Ryan and I decided to go on a little ride today. Starting off in Hayward, almost to Milpitas, back around to Fremont, to Union City, then Hayward all the way to San Leandro, Lake Chabot loop to Castro Valley then back to Union City. Might have lost you there, but the ride was definitely a lot of fun. Headwinds galore and some nice hills. Im glad the weather was nice but my farmer's tan is back. We had some pho when we got back and chilled real hard at Tap.


heres the route we took: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3036017
but better yet. here are some piuctures.
This dog is so cute he deserves two pictures.




Alex got into a fight and busted his thumb by missing and punching the ground. Gross, but Im pretty sure the other guy's face looks a million times worse.






oh and I got my camera back!

om nom nom noms






NJS.
no homo.

sex faces.




Starfucker fun.


hahahahahahahaha! fatboy.

1 comment:

lumiere said...

dude, i was at this restaurant in SF called namu and they were showing Macaframa on their tv! i really liked it, and the whole time i was like...where did I hear about this...oh! Jensen's blog! Yea, the cinematography and everything was great, and I'm glad I didn't have to pay $40 to watch it on dvd haha