Monday, July 27, 2009

Elephant Origami

A customer started talking to me about origami yesterday. He asked what were some of the things Ive seen folded out of a dollar bill. I answer back with the usual ring, heart, and fan. He then asked if Ive ever seen an elephant. Of course I said no. He then takes out a new hella crisp dollar bill and starts to fold. 20 minutes later he hands me this.
Complete with an eye, curved tusks and a tail!
Later that night I went and rode to automall and did a nice short loop with some friends. When I got home I was starving so I gathered up all of the leftovers and whatever food we had lying around in the house and made myself dinner. Consisted of a lot of spicy nacho cheese, eggs, chips, and grilled cheese sandwiches with langonisa. mmmm

1 comment:

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

The tongue-hand looks creepy. The dollar elephant is fantastic. Your blog is very nice. The images are very beautiful. God is Great. Best wishes.

http://www.thedynamicnature.com