Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Monday-Tuesday

Yesterday went and had dinner with Chris at BJs. I got clam chowder while he made his own pizza. Drank a good amount of beer which got me pretty happy. Then we decided to go bowling. I did pretty well and Chris is definitely getting better. Lets go again!


During dinner I got a call from a couple high school friends letting me know that they're out with our friend Loreto who is back for a couple of weeks from Italy where he works for the Air Force? He blows people up, well not really, but hes the one that puts the bombs in the planes. Well anyways. More drinking, lots of catching up, and hella laughs.
We then went ahead and played beer pong. I took a whole lot of pictures but I promised not to post them up. But lets just say my team won which caused the other team making the toilet their best friend for the night. haha. suckas.
Last night we kept talking about the movie "The Hangover" and funny cause I woke up hungover. But today I went to Dublin to go to Aaron's where he worked on my headset and bottom bracket. My headset was fucked but we managed to do what we can. Thanks Aaron! Appreciate it.
The rest of the night was spent at Union Landing, riding around, and Tuttimelon. Good times like usual, but man Im tired.

2 comments:

CHRIS said...

haha yes, lets go again! but get some sleep first.

Unknown said...

good god, what happened to that thing? would make a cool keychain or necklace though lol