Sunday, March 20, 2011

Update

Once again got caught up with life. Been busy working but I actually had the weekend off to sleep in and recover. But I dont think 2 days was long enough. I just need to stick it out 5 more days and I get a whole week off to have some fun.

So... here are some pictures and updates.

Went to my sister's badminton game where she won. I was also able to see my old coach and some of my old teammates from high school.
Had dinner with my old co worker Khider. This guy has seen me grow up since I was 17. Hes still the same super nice guy and its good to know he is doing good.

A few randoms.


"Forbidden fruit creates many jams."
Lake Merritt


and it was bound to happen, but my snake bit me. It wasnt so bad but the beer I drank sure didnt help. The bite wouldnt stop bleeding.
Rode my bike for work the other day. Just one of the awesomeness of my job.

Lets do this? Please
I also finally went and made an appointment to get my first tattoo. Went to Tempe Tattoo in Oakland.
XI.X.MMMVII. I know its nothing amazingly creative or artistic but it means a lot to me. It was the perfect first tattoo. Its for one of the most influential and important person in my life. For my cousin and that is his death anniversary.
Ricos
Oakland Art
La Note
East Bay Vivarium
Smile for the camera
There are also some things I want to touch on but I think its best if I dont. I have been doing really good at picking my battles and keeping my life drama free. But sometimes its just unavoidable and last night should have ended on a happy note, but it didnt. Its too late to change that...

So moving on. Im gonna go and watch some how I met your mother and rest up for another work week!

No comments: