Sunday, March 27, 2011

Past Week

Another week passed and found some time to update. Some pictures below, there are a lot more but I decided Id limit it to no more than 15 each update to save me some time and hopefully that way I can get to updating because the more pictures the longer it takes.

So my Grandpa is healing up well. His bandages can now be changed by family members. I know youre thinking that Im a nurse so why wasnt I doing it in the beginning. Well like pretty much everything, there are a lot of legal limitations to what I can do with my license and since my Grandpa isnt a patient assigned to me, I couldnt do much. But now we got the permission to change his dressings.

This is what his stomach looks like. Something like Frankenstein huh?

Did a vision and hearing screening for my job at my old high school! Got to walk the same hallways I used to walk in 5 years ago. Seems so much smaller than back then. Brought back a lot of memories and makes me wish I was a kid again.

Lunch.
I havent bought anything for retail price in soooo long. Im guessing 2 months. Only place I have been shopping at, are thrift stores. Its totally worth it, no one else will have the same one and you can find some awesome clothes for 2-3 bucks. Cant go wrong with that. Here is a Gucci tie I found that only cost me $1.99!
My badge for work finally came in! Official!
My tattoo is healing up fast and its looking good.

Last night was spent in San Francisco. Had dinner at Torantino's (sp?) at Pier 39. Nice fancy-ish romantic dinner.
Then spent 45 minutes looking for parking to head tot he Elbo Room to check out some performances.

I forgot the name of this first group but they were really good. Kinda like a Beats, Turntable band.
But the main even was Dj Numark of Jurassic 5. He didnt play as much hip-hop as I expected but he was still good. Got the crowd moving.
Then got to see this little guy! Dougie!

No comments: