Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Awesome Day (except for the weather)

Blogging 2 days in a row! Its been a while since that happened. I remember when I had so much free time I was updating this thing almost everyday.

But back on topic. Even with the daylight savings time taking away an hour of my sleep, my Monday went pretty damn well.

Had a real good day at work. Im slowly but surely getting the hang of things. No problems and pretty much stress free day. Had time to stop by and check on my Grandpa after. Since the rain gods decided to take a break, I made use of the rest of my day by getting on the new bike and taking it for a spin with Jeff. Up to the top of the hayward hills, down to castro valley, and back over to san leandro/hayward area.

Had a good dinner. Dessert was up there too.
and no you cannot take my picture.
allright... fine.
Got back home with enough time to shower, get ready for bed, relax, and blog!

Everyday should be like this. Goodnight!

No comments: