Sunday, November 21, 2010

23!

I wasnt expecting much out of my Birthday this year, but it turned out to be one of the better birthdays Ive had in a long time.

Got a nice package dropped off at midnight along with tons of texts and phone calls. I was definitely feeling special. I couldnt get a good night's sleep cause my phone was just going crazy.

Got an early start on the day and was taken out to breakfast to Mama's cafe in Oakland. This place is pretty damn good and has a nice classic feel to the place with some of the best napkin art Ive ever seen hung all over the walls. I high recommend you go and grab yourself some.
The rest of the day was spent with my Grandparents. My Grandpa and I did a little shopping and grabbed a late lunch. Saw one of the best looking watch ever. At night headed over to Dave and Busters in Milpitas. This was the perfect place to have your birthday because its such a big place, it gives you places to hide from friends that are trying to get you fucked up. More people than I expected came out, but what really mattered to me was that people that I really wanted to show up, showed up. I could have cared less if no one came but as long as those select few did, I was happy. You guys know who you are.

Thanks again to everyone who came out and tried to get me fucked up. You gys succeeded on some level since I had to work all day with a hangover, BUT I did NOT throw up. Succkkaaaas!

No comments: