Tuesday, November 16, 2010

20 hour days

Being awake for 20 hours and working most of it, is NOT fun. Even though I loved the fact that I was making the most out of every minute of my day, I was exhausted. I would wake up at 4 in the morning to make it to the health screening clining I was working by 5:30 and once that was done I had to head back home to grab a change of clothes just to go work at my other job. Keeping that hectic schedule made last week feel just like one very very long day.

Today was the first day I actually got to sleep in and I made the most out of it. Woke up at 12:30! and look I even found the time to blog!

Let me start with Saturday. Last day of the health screening clinic and my co workers (still feels weird saying "co workers") and I went out to grab lunch at IKEA. The whole time I kept wondering why there were so many kids out during lunch time, then I realized it was Saturday! haha
Meet Himalaya... I mean Himalina stabbing my poor fingers.


This dog was super cute and super huge for a puppy. I over heard the owners mentioning that it's father weighs 175 pounds and stands over 6 feet!
Then the other day I got the chance to stay at a friend's loft-ish apartment. Before that though, have you guys been noticing how ridiculously pretty th sunsets and sunrises have been lately?!
During my stay there I had to constantly show this needy ass cat attention. But he had me a good laugh when he fell into this box! LOL
I even woke to it laying on top of me.
First time trying out Blue Bottle coffee. I approve.
Ended the night with a 15 minute sprint from my work to Union City! I havent ridden that hard in so long and my legs let me know today. To make up for all that effort me and the guys went to Fat Boy Justin's where I had cake, beer, AND thai tea all at the same time! Then watched "grown ups."
Well, I gotta sleep. Technically my second day at the job but it will be my first day working on my own! ahhh im pretty nervous. Goodnight

No comments: