Sunday, November 28, 2010

All work, All play

I really need a day off. This week I am working 9 straight days and the one day that I do have a day off, I have to go into an interview . I need to get it cause not having any free time is starting to get to me. The other night I had a fever at work and now Im sitting here coughing my lungs out. At this rate, by the end of the day Im about to do my laundry on my stomach. Man, my body just cant keep up like it used to, I guess I really am getting old.

But getting sick is totally worth the fun that I have been having. Things have just been falling into place little by little. Been spending some quality time with some of my good friends and were just getting closer and closer. Theres a constant in my life. Im happy and I can honestly say that this is the happiest Ive been for a while. Now if only I can kill this interview and get that job!


Now meet Douglas. The first dog I ever took for a walk. This boy is stubborn but his chill-ness level totally makes up for all of it. I really really want one.
Vodka and OJ while watching 500 days of summer in black and white.
New helmet!

The other night I got a text from my good friend Hoa, or if youre in San Diego its Devon, I guess it's more professional. It was an invite for a last minute potluck at our friend, Long's house. Nothing better than beer and pizza for dinner.
Then we proceeded to get super wasted playing beer pong and taking patron shots. I love these guys and this night just totally brought me back to when I first met all of them. All we ever did was drink! These kinds of nights are the ones well be looking back months and years from now and laughing about.
Proper picture. I hope no one else sees the other ones we took,
Next night we all met up again for dinner. Talked about what happened and what we could remember.
Then Mcdonalds for dessert!

No comments: