Saturday, February 27, 2010

02-27-10

Promised my Mom I would spend Saturday with her and my family. We went to San Francisco and went to a KTVU Channel 2 News party on the top floor of the Westin St. Francis. All the newscasters were there and a lot of white people. Open bar. Well beer and wine but whos going to complain and my Mom was cool with me drinking at 3 in the afternoon. Thanks Mom.

^see that? I wasnt joking about the "a lot of white people" part. But check out the view.
After that. My mom took me shopping. Then she wanted to be a part of the parade, so we met up with her co-workers for Southwest. She got my brother on the float while we just walked in front of it. It was fun, but my feet hurt.







Oh and this is the cutest baby out there today. Seemed like everyone with a camera stopped to take a picture. And the whole 4 hours I was next to her I only saw her smile ONE time and it wasnt even a smile. It was like a smirk.

2 comments:

Francis Ramos said...

first off, I hate your spider fascination!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU

secondly, channel 2 is the best haha. did you see Dennis Richmond? Elaine Corral? Sal Castaneda?

jensenn said...

haha yupppp they were all there.

and how can you hate spiders??!!