Thursday, February 4, 2010

Congrats Cousin

No posts cause Ive been real busy. Work and school, but mostly school. Im basically just counting down and trying not to mess up with the rest of the time I have left. 5 weeks. Yes. 5 more long weeks and I am officially out. Then I get some free time to study and take my board then job hunting I go. But till then I got a side project Im pursuing and Ill let you guys know how that goes when its all done. But Im getting carried away. Back to the topic.

I would like to congratulate my cousin Chrystine and her husband Sam. She had a "birthday" dinner over the weekend where her and her husband announced that they are expecting a baby!

So congratulations! Shes already 4 months into it, shes expecting it in July. They have a little cool baby blog too. Since I havent been on top of my stuff updating this blog, head over and check em out here. babygee.net


No comments: