Saturday, February 20, 2010

Steven Jensen

I stopped trying to learn new tricks a long time ago due to not having the money to buy the right bike/parts to do so. Also I couldnt afford to get hurt, Im trying to finish school as fast as I can. But even though I don't trick I still appreciate tricks and how much time and effort it takes to learn one and especially how much balls it takes to pull some of the tricks being done now. Tricks have gone a long way in just a few months. Everyone just keeps going bigger.

Although one thing Ive notice that is going on currently is that not a lot of people are being original. In trick comps you see the same tricks done over and over (i.e. pivot, sliders, fakies, 180s, barhops, etc). It's still cool and all, theres just one thing I want to say. Doesnt matter how big you go or what tricks you do. Just keep it steezy. Make it look good. Pull it off smooth. Make it look effortless. Cause even the simplest tricks amaze me when done with style.

Just check this dude out. And he gets a +1 for having my name as his last name.

Untitled from steven jensen on Vimeo.

No comments: