Friday, February 19, 2010

I hate white scrubs

Why? Because you have to watch out for everything you touch/walk by/sit on etc. to try and not get any stains on them. Also everyone just looks at you all weird because you are wearing ALL white. Thats why after finishing the second year of the nursing program I was SO happy to never wear all white scrubs ever again. until today... (err yesterday)

My classmates and I had to all dress up in our white scrubs to take group pictures. Even though a lot of people were missing because they were either in other classes, working at the hospital, or just plain anti-social (jk). It was still nice to see everyone together. Theres some pictures below.


When I got home I decided to go on a bike ride since I havent been able to the past few days because Ive been sick. Maybe biking wasnt such a good idea cause I felt really weak and was coughing like crazy, but it was still nice to be back on the bike.
Then met up with Mike to have dinner at Bronco Billy's. Where we got free beer! well technically they just forgot to charge us for it, but were not complaining. Thanks Broncos. Oh and that jalapano pesto pizza was ridiculously spicy. Still good though.

Then my friend Chris (not the brown one but the yellow one) met up with me at Padddys so we can do a quick loop around Union City.

Oh and speaking of Chris (the brown one). I finally got to see him today, after like.. forever. I guess weve just both been busy. Mostly him though, I just spend my days going to school, working, and watching Lost. But anyways, we went to Montano Velo today to handle some business which is to be done soon! It was nice catching up, good to know youre still alive! Have fun this weekend!

No comments: