Monday, March 1, 2010

10.5 hour workdays.

arent as bad they sound. Or maybe today was just my lucky day. I got to sleep in. Started the day off with coffee and chocolates AND I found money in my wallet I didnt even know I had. Also thank you to my manager Danni for getting the internet back up and running at work. So much faster now, I can have "Lost" marathons and catch up on blogs throughout the day, and Id also extend a thank you for ordering pizza at work, very very good "staff motivation."

Last but not least, I would like to thank all of my friend's that keep me company throughout the whole work day through texts. It makes time go by so much faster and gives me an outlet to vent to when I get "difficult" customers. And thank you Chris (brown one) for stopping by and bringing by Mcflurries and cakes! I had a real serious sugar high after. I thought my head was gonna explode. But it was nice catching up!
Thats all. Goodnight.

No comments: