Thursday, March 4, 2010

Needs and Wants

There are a lot of things that I need right now, like sleep, lots of it. But there are more important things such as paying for my cap and gown, to pass these last classes, money. I mean I dont NEED money but for me to be able to get the things that I really do need, I need money. See how many times I used the word "need" in the last sentence, I think that shows just how much I need it. Then once I cross off the list of things on my needs list, I can move on to my "wants." You know the things you wish you could get but you can live without, but you would love to have.

Throughout the year I look through blogs, websites, and forums, I make a "wishlist" folder and save pictures of things that I "want" but I know Ill most likely never get my hands on because of priorities and lack of funds. And yesterday as I browsed through the new Supreme spring/summer 2010 line, I found my self saving a ton of pictures. Most of them listed below in order from I really really want it to I just want it.

Oh but before I get to that. I think this Pendfield jacket tops the list. Its a small picture so if you want a better look (or order it for me. i finish college in 2 weeks. itll make for a great graduation present. size small. thanks! just kidding) you can check it out here.

^in black.



^black


^just cause.

No comments: