Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vending Machine Hack!

A years of so ago, a friend of mine told me how to hack vending machines that look like this. I never really got the chance to try it out. Until 9 weeks ago, starting my volunteering stuff at Life Elder Care in Fremont. Long behold they have a vending machine just like it. So I HAD to try it.


The first time I tried, the vending machine won.
But I was not going to give up. For the past 8 weeks now I have been getting 2 drinks for the price of one or sometimes if Im being greedy, for free. But last week my classmates and I had a little too much fun.
5 drinks!

heres a not-so-good youtube tutorial.

its real easy. so next time you run into a vending machine just like it. try it!

1 comment:

D-Bot said...

HAHHAHA imma try that.

prevent the pop giving you the pop.