Wednesday, March 17, 2010

30 miles

I woke up today and laid on my bed and absolutely could not think of anything to do. For most of you this might be a perfect position, but dude, I havent even been out of college for not even a week and I am already bored. I am so used to having to do something, without choice. I am not used to this much freedom. I need something to think about, something to do, as in something that I just HAVE to do. Like papers, tests, quizes, etc.

But anyways. End rant there. Weather was super nice today. It felt like summer. So I went and rode my bike to pick up my brother and on the way home we came across a costco shopping cart which he rode in all the way home.

Then decided to make the most out of the day and did a windy 30 mile loop from Hayward to San Leandro and back. This fulfills my 100 mile weekly quota and still few days left in the week! Too much free time. But this old man tried racing me today, I was nice and let him keep up for a bit till I got bored. Then I got to pick up $600! Scholarship moniesssss. But thats going to some preparation class. Thats pretty much it.


No comments: