Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wednesday

Woke up with a fatty hangover today. I stayed in bed practically all day. Got to rest a whole lot. Watched movies, caught up with shows, stayed warm. I actually went running for a few miles. Getting ready for that boot camp class. I took it last year and it was brutal. Same teacher too so shes going to expect me to go hard. I need to get ready fast, I dont miss being sore every other day.

After running, I needed to get out so I met up with Chris at Paddy's to grab some tea. The regulars are there and its packed since everyone is studying for finals. (haha suckaas). Got hungry and went to Venus for some food. Spent the rest of the night there watching skate videos, facebook poker, and stuck on my phone playing words.

Planning on hiking Mission Peak tomorrow. I hope there's still snow up there. Snow in this area only comes very so often. I think the last time was in 2002? I hope it doesnt rain on our way up there. Pictures of that tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments: