Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday. Mission Peak

Okay. Before I get on with today's happenings. Id like to show you this. This is what I have woken up to for the past week or so. Same cat in the same spot every morning looking into my kitchen. So weird.
Last night Chris and I were talking about what I had planned for this winterbreak. I thought about it and I didnt really have anything planned. He offered to go to Vegas but if we did go itd be only for a day since I have to attend to my parental obligations and attent a parent teacher conference for my little brother tomorrow. (my parents have work). So I suggested we stay local and go for a hike up Mission Peak. Since the weather has been freezing I heard theres snow up there.

So we went and checked it out. Pretty good hike. A total of 3 hours up and down. Cold and a bit windy at times but we managed. Its real nice up there. Its quiet. Coming down was a bitch on the feet though. Hot chocolate as a reward. Now time to rest.










No comments: