Thursday, December 17, 2009

12.16.09

First of all. Happy 10th Birthday to my little brother!
aaanndd sorry for not blogging for pretty much the whole week. To tell you the truth I havent done anything blog worthy. Just been sleeping late, watching movies, sleeping in, getting some rest, hanging out, staying home, and spending time with my family. But today (yesterday) was pretty damn eventful.

Slept late once again but had to wake up early to pay tuition for the very last time (for now at least). Had to get there early cause yesterday was the last day to pay and I was trying to avoid the line of procrastinators like myself. Went with Krystle and Leah up to school and stuck with them to get their haircuts and we got Pho for breakfast.
Waking up early felt real good. I had so much free time. Since it wasnt raining I finally, after two weeks, got on my bike and went for a ride. Did a loop around Hayward, Union City, Coyote Hills, and Fremont. Felt good to finally ride again but I definitely need to get some more riding in. Stupid rain.




Later that night. Went to Little Mad Fish with my family for my brother's birthday. Had spicy seafood ramen. My dad hella liked this place and eventually got drunk from the dollar sake they were having.



Hers my brother. This kid is going places. Hes way smarter than I am and at 10 years old is already up to my shoulder. Look for him in 15 years.
Ruel picked me up after dinner to head to the city. Went to visit Tim since hes leaving for Hong Kong at the end of the week. This was the last day he was gonna be home. Im not gonna go into a lot of detail of the night BUT let's just say it was filled with randomness and lots and lots of laughs. From Lucky Chances, to Bob's Donuts, Lombard and bombing hills, and all the way out to Dublin. and Mike I hope you find your keys!
















1 comment:

CHRIS said...

you HEEEEELLA look like your mom! i thought that was you for a second haha