Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Monday

Since this crazy weather has it snowing in the hills. First weekday of my winterbreak and I had to wake up early to drop off my brother to school so he doesnt freeze getting there.

It was too early and too cold so I went back to sleep and ended up sleeping in a little too much resulting in my being late to work... again. Good thing my mangers are hella cool. I feel bad though. Well, at least weve been really really slow. So I guess it doesnt really matter. But for the first half of my shift I was dying of boredom. I guess for some reason that I do not know, we are no longer allowed to be on our laptops or cellphones anymore. But after a few minutes I couldnt handle it any longer and was stuck on my phone playing "words with friends" and texting like crazy. Then a couple of hours more, I couldnt resist it any longer and got my laptop out. I mean not like being on the computer hinders my ability to do my job. I think it actually helps, it keeps me awake. So please, please, let us use our computers again.
I was starving after work and when I got home there was nothing for me to eat. I decided to head to Paddy's to grab some tea and a sandwich. Meet my "Popeye" sandwich with added eggs. So good. Oh and by the way, Paddy's is 24 hours for the next couple of weeks. So if any of you guys are ever bored in the middle of the night and need to get out of the house. Paddy's is the place to be.

1 comment:

Brown 3y3d Boi said...

Apparently not, since we have gotten four complaints about the front desk not being helpful, paper work not being filled out and the list goes on.