Sunday, December 20, 2009

12.19.09

I promised my brother I'd take him around downtown. So yesterday we went. My mom and my sister decided to tag along so they can go shopping. There was too many people out there. Just made me dislike people even more. But time with the family is always good. Thanks mom for buying me stuff but next time, try not to be such a tourist. pleeaase.
My sister had a church concert to perform at and my mom had a party to attend. They left early leaving me and my brother. Went and visited Mav then walked all the way to Embarcadero to go ice skating. The one in Union Square was too crowded. I was pretty scared to go since it would have just been my second time and I didnt want to eat it in front of all those people. But surprisingly I didnt even fall once and I was able to teach my brother how to skate by himself. Only thing is that he doesnt know how to stop. haha.

No comments: