Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend.

Late Saturday went to Van's birthday bbq. They had some really good grilled oysters and I learned a new way to shotgun. Shotgun from a beer... bottle. Too bad it was hella cold which wasnt helping my cold. But fun regardless. Happy Birthday Van. Youre 21 now. Lets go to Sabor.

What I do at work.
Sunday. Felt pretty good. Almost done with this stupid cold. Work was slow and time was going by fast. Thanks to Chris for visting me and staying for the last FOUR hours of my shift, keeping me company or maybe cause he has nothing else to do since he's basically grounded by his friends. But good job on listening to them. Then later went to dinner to finally get some pad thai that I have been craving for the past few weeks. Thanks for dinner. I know you got a whole bunch of people on that list of yours that you cant see so if you ever get too bored give me a call. But only after 5 p.m. ha.

No comments: