Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tired,

Seriously. Handling school, internship, and my social life is slowly wearing me out. Even when I do stay home or sleep early, I still find myself tired. Maybe its the 7 straight days of handling my priorities week after week. It also might be the fact that everything Im doing involves physical strain on my body. 3-4 days, 9-10 hours at the hospital. 2 days working for mere change so I can afford to go out and the last day spent at school. Man. I am tired. At least I have a day off tomorrow. Gotta make the most out of this one.

But today felt productive even though I didnt really do anything. Woke up early for another day at the hospital. Took my Grandma to Wal-mart. Met up with Ryan. Paddys. Tap with Justin, Nick, Ruel, and Mike. TGIF. Carl's Jr. Then now poker all night.





No comments: