Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Long Day

Although this day sucked out all the energy from me, I can't complain too much. I woke up early feeling all better from the cold that I have been trying to recover from. Rode up to school, had class and chilled for a bit. I didnt end up going to the city for the usually hella fun Tuesday dinner's at Tim's. Decided to stay and hang around my area. Went to Tap to chill with some classmates. Then everyone came. Max, Manny, Mike, Ruel, Justin, Jan, Nai, Nick, and I think Jay prolly came after I left. Nai brought some squirrel that her Dad got from a hunting trip. Tastes like chicken. Headed to Paddy's to do some reviewing for my preceptorship and chill with the regulars. Played some chess and I didnt even have to ride home. Im tired and I have to wake up early. But today was pretty awesome. Weather was great and laughs all day. Also the ender for the night was even better.




1 comment:

Kenny said...

hey thats funnie because i didnt go to tims today either...i actually ended up goin to tap to meet up jan and i tried that squirrel too. it was weird and i didnt really wanna try it, but i have to admit it was pretty tasty, just had scattered bones tho.