Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday in the city.

I finally got a day off from this hectic schedule of rotating from interning at the hospital, going to school, and trying to make some pocket money at my job. I decided to take advantage of it by: sleeping in, going to the city, and treating my self out with some new wheels.

Got to the city in the afternoon and the weather was nice. A little on the warm side but with all the rain that came down a few days ago, I'm not complaining. Went to the island. Met up with Tim. Checked out his new place which has a sick view of the city skyline. Ryan and Mike came. Met up with Joe to pick up the wheels. Squat and Gobble for dinner. Back to Tim's to chill. Before leaving decided to stopp by the island with a tall can. Good friday. But now I have to catch some sleep since I have another 10 hour shift at the hospital tomorrow. Goodnight.















No comments: