Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Catch Up

Havent been posting cause as the last post said I have been busy with school, work, my internship, and having some free time to enjoy to myself. On top of that I started playing poker on facebook and its been taing up a LOT of my time. I need to quit that soon. But this whole time management thing is not as hard as I thought it would be but I do feel it catching up. Im getting more and more tired each day, even with a good night's sleep. I need a couple days off.

But I have been spoiling myself a bit by eating out. Its getting kind of hard at home with nothing much to eat. We ussually just have some sort of meat on the table. But my Grandma came back today from Virginia and Chris is finally back from his stay also over east coast. And tonight we went to go watch Where the Wild Things Are? and also snuck into the last half or so of Law Abiding Citizen. Both were good and I liked both. Go watch 'em.








1 comment:

CHRIS said...

that cell phone scene was craaaaazy! haha thanks again!