Friday, October 9, 2009

Woke up at 4 p.m.

Dont know why, but I decided to stay up till sunrise. It might be due to being back in school and I rarely get the chance to stay up AND sleep in. So I took advantage of the opportunity. But I didnt know I was going to wake up at 4 pm. Oh well. It just made me actually stay on my proposed schedule for the day. Do laundry, both colors and whites. Head to the uniform place and buy some more scrubs. Then off to Paddy's again. I can't get enough of their sandwiches and teas.


And Chris. If you're reading this. I hope you are holding up. I was in the same position almost a year ago. I know it's really really hard and there aren't really any words I can say to better the situation. Know that I'm here. Call me when you get the chance.

1 comment:

dunksrnice said...

Food looks good like always. Can you help me out on how to do the google thingy and get paid? I'm trying to figure out. Cant you help me? E0mail me at dunksrnice@hotmail.com or AIM me at roll low says Thanks.