Monday, September 7, 2009

Reno.

My parents wanted to take advantage of the labor day weekend and decided to head to Reno. Went to our relatives house and had a nice get together. Went to downtown and gambled a bit. I guess I was lucky this weekend cause I ended up winning some money. We then had breakfast, shopped and headed back. It was a trip that lasted for only a day and a half but it was a real nice day and a half. Its been years since we got my whole family all together in one car and went on a trip. Fighting with my siblings, singing along to songs, and making jokes about each other. Just like old times!











5 comments:

Jourdan said...

Hate to ask, but how old is your sister? Haha

jensenn said...

dude. shes 15!

Unknown said...

haha that gas station picture is great.

Kenny said...

haha look at you and your family. kute lol

Jourdan said...

same age as my ex! =X