Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

My Mom took me to get my wisdom teeth pulled out today. Lady there told me it was going to be easy and take about 5 minutes and I wont even feel a thing. Wrong. Doctor had a lot of trouble pulling my teeth out. He had to break them in a bunch of pieces. And he was pulling and twisting hella hard. I dont know if I wasnt suppose to feel anything but I did. I dont think I was numb enough and he had to keep injecting me with more numbing medicine DURING the procedure. At least I got that over with and it was kinda gross hearing all that crunching in my mouth. Now Im bleeding and vicodin is my best friend right now. Milkshakes tonight?

3 comments:

Justin, BustinJustin, Do-Do, Fatty said...

hit up Nation's later.

CHRIS said...

you know, if i was some sort of whoreible person, i'd make a joke about how you are more than welcome to call me up if you're ever hungry and want something to suck on... but i'm NOT a whoreible person, so i WON'T make that joke.

haha. get well soon!

loriebeth said...

disgustinggg.