Sunday, September 27, 2009

I got kicked out of Target

Good fun day yesterday. Went with Chris, Tamara, Charlie and Maricress to shop around. Valleyfair and some sushi. Decided to hit up Wal-Mart and thats when all the fun (or trouble) started. I sprayed the girls with some axe, they sprayed me with some girl stuff. I got the K-Y warming jelly and got em with that. Then onto mousse all over my arms and neck at Borders. Water at Best Buy then onto Target. Running through the cash registers and shaving cream and lotion all over each other eventually got us kicked out. haha.

Had to go home and shower. Hit up Ryan and Ru. Picked up Van and headed to Kailani's 21st party. Got drunk and woke up with a damn hangover and had to go to work. At least it was a really slow day and I didnt have to deal with this crazy heat. Thanks to Chris and Charlie for dropping by and getting me lunch. Definitely helped with the headache. Thanks!

No comments: