Sunday, September 20, 2009

9/18-9/20

I should just move to the city. I love it out there and I cant get enough. But friday night was a whole lot of fun. Chrome party failed. Good thing I lagged and came later. Rest of the night was so-so until I met up with Tim and Ryan. In-n-out was funny but cant really top what went on at Tim's later that night. Late night munchies, lots of laughs, farts, and Tim's ass. Slept over, scared ryan, and had breakfast at Park Chow. Good oatmeal but got stuck in my wisdom tooth hole. Saturday went by real slow but gave me a chance to soak it all in. Xoxo coffee and truffles was bomb and spent the rest of the day at the island watching people tarck. UCSF after and then home. First thing I did was hop in the shower.





Rest of the pictures were stolen from Tim Mar.
Thanks again for letting me sleep over and farting on my face... haha. gross.








1 comment:

CHRIS said...

dude you should work in SF after you graduate and get a place there too(even though its outside the 5 mile radius haha) you need to get out of hayward!