Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Pet! + Phone Pictures.

A few pictures of dogs from out trip to Reno. The rest is from today. Had a "refresher" session at school this morning which meant I had to wake up early. Made me realized how long I have been away from my books. Super rusty. Had lunch with my classmates. Good catching up. Finally finished cleaning my room. Decided to ride around. Met up with Mike, Ruel, and Justin in Union City. We ended up going to Quarry Lakes to skip some rocks and do some wheelies on the dock. Went to Tap and then to Mike's house where he gave me a tarantula! Thanks dude! I am super stoked on this. You know how much I love these guys. Got some ice cream. Hung out back at my place to enjoy my newly rearranged room.










Thanks Mike!!

1 comment:

Justin, BustinJustin, Do-Do, Fatty said...

asshole. you would put the picture of my failure up. hahaha good times though.