Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh My Thai.

Wednesdays are my "chill and relax" days and today was exactly just that. But before we get to the good part, I had a urine and blood test today, so I had to get poked at AGAIN. wtf.

But after that I got swooped up by a couple friends of mine that I have not seen in a good while. RonDZ and Will. Havent seen these guys since like summer. We met up with Ron's cousin Rob to have lunch at "My Thai" in Fremont. If you like spicy food this is the place to go. Their "medium" feels like a "hot" compared to most places and the food is good at reasonable prices.

Then we headed back to Union Landing where we went to Starbucks, Jollibee, AND Krispy Kreme. We then hung out at Ron's other cousin's house where we met up with Ira and pretty much watched TV, play with Ron's nieces, and hung out.

Also headed out to Berkeley with Tree. Sold some clothes and spent all the money I made on more clothes. haha. FTL. Its cool though. Had enough to get some good food and be left with a few bucks in my wallet. Also met up with a bunch of the guys at Sports Authority after. But enough talking...

Will
Rob. RonDZ
Gotta love fake flowers.
and for all of you guys thats been asking me about why I havent been posting any food lately. It's because Ive been running low on my monies so I had to watch my spending for a bit. But I just got paid so its all gooooood.

om nom nom nom nom nomssssss.....





SeXX



moar randomz.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kenny said...

i see that orange stuff!!! yaaay!