Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yup. In our white tees

Apparently everyone wore a white tee today. But here was I did with my day: Met Justin and Ryan up at Bayfair Bart where Jules picked up his chainring. Got off downtown Oakland into Chinatown where I got some flowers for Sherry's mom. Rode to Berkeley. Met up some kids and sold some clothes at Buffalo where the dude buying hooked it up with 15 buffalo bucks for my next purchase. Thanks man! Went and grabbed something to eat and chilled with John for a bit. Rode to Macarthur Bart. Got off San Leandro to check out Jules' newly put together bike that he's been working on for the last month or so. Went to Walgreens where we were deeply disappointed that they ran out of beanies. Then Ryan and I rode to South Hayward where I dropped him off at bart. Rode home by myself and now here I am. Tired and sleepy...

Happy Birthday Sherry's Mom. Thanks for the egg custards! Hope you liked your flowers.



and someone finally got their bike together...
Congrats Jules!

Walgreens.




Fun day guys. Definitely a huge improvement from yesterday.

No comments: