Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Love the rain

I know most of you dislike the rain. It prevents you from being outside, it's wet, its cold, and most of all its depressing. But amidst in all of this there has always been something about the rain that I love. When I was younger I used to look forward to the rain. It meant jumping in puddles, splashing your friends, the risk you took of getting sick, but most of all defying your parents when they told you not to go outside. And tonight I was brought back about 14 years. (Like I dont already act that age)

I biked with Jules tonight from Hayward to Union City to San Leandro and back to Hayward. I rode with Jules to San Leandro cause I didnt want him to ride alone since he's pretty new to riding bikes and even though it rained earlier in the day it was a really nice night out to go and ride... or so I thought.

On the way home I started feeling a little drizzle and I was hoping I would make it home before it starts really raining. As I got closer to Hayward the raindrops started coming down more often and they felt like they were getting bigger. Until about 1/4 of the ride left to go, the clouds just decided to open up. When I got home I was cold and totally soaked. I felt like I had just walked into the shower with all of my clothes on. I had a whole bunch of cars drive next to me and give me the *thumbs up". Man, that was fun.

So that was my day. I'll leave you guys with these:
Jule's bike.




Im so jealous of the Japanese. They have the best game shows, coolest clothes, so ahead of the technology game, and in my opinion some really pretty women.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

the rain is only fun in small doses(like what we have right now) a week with non stop rain, F that.

Francis Ramos said...

+100000000 on JP