Friday, April 10, 2009

I shouldn't have drank that coffee.

It's now 4 a.m. and I am wide awake. I have class and clinicals tomorrow. I just finished writing a paper so I'm not really in the mood to write anymore. So I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves this time + a few captions.








I took a bunch of pictures of the postcards posted in the exhibition. But these two were the ones that stuck out the most. First one is for my cousin, I try my best to avoid talking about you because I still can't believe you're gone and it still hurts me every time I think about you, just know that I miss you. For the second one. I dont know if you remember sending this specific postsecret to me a few months back. It meant a lot to me, so imagine how surprised I was to actually see it in person. and you too, I miss.




ha ha ha... yes my mind is in the gutter.

This is one of the coolest stores I have ever been to. Sorry for the blurry-ness. I wasnt suppose to be taking pictures. So I had to be all sneaky about it.



This is how much sun I had today. But according to weather.com tomorrow is looking good.
Then Anele took me to have my first ever taste of Afghan food. I must say it was good. Thanks ANELE! Next time I'll take you to get some filipino food.

Damn it. I should have stuck with tea + honey. Freaking Chris.

2 comments:

J said...

I swear, everytime you take a picture of what you eat it looks hella good, and makes me dumbass hungry,

CHRIS said...

hahaha sorry! good thing you only got the small one tho. but dude, i went to bed like 20 minutes after you signed off of AIM. that stuff has no effect on me.