Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chill(y) Dogs

This was my dinner for tonight. x3 with lots of chips, hot sauce, and lemonade. I know it looks gross (I didn't have my camera for once so the camera phone makes it not as appetizing). But trust me it was gooood.
I think the past 3 weeks have finally caught up with me. I felt so tired today. It didnt help that it was cold and windy. Im actually going to bed before midnight hits and I dont even need to wake up early tomorrow. What is wrong with me? I must be getting old or something and Im not even 23 yet. (haha sorry Chris I just had to throw that in there)

2 comments:

CHRIS said...

hahhaha wow. i WOULD say something in response, but i think you have a valid point given the fact that i fell asleep on the couch today at like 8pm and only woke up cus lawrence called me like 20 minutes ago.

but in my defense, i only got like 3 hours of sleep last night! so it's probably just cus im tired, not cus im old.

p.s. the food looks good. i might be making the same thing tomorrow for lunch. or maybe i might make easymac instead since its easier to chew and im old.

Kenny said...

Heyy im 23! but i am 16 at heart! so yenno its half okay for me to check out under age girls ;) hahaha