Sunday, January 25, 2009

Picture Heavy. 56k Beware!

Since weather.com said it was not going to rain tonight. I decided that after work I was going to head out to Alameda to hang out with Kenny while he waits for Leslee. I then convinced Mike to go with me. There we met up with Rob then waited for Kenny.

Its funny how we planned to go "ride" but now that I think of it we stayed in a 2-3 block vicinity of our original meet up place. But you know what, even though we did not get to ride it was still a fun night. Heres some pictures to please all of your attention deficit disorders.
The new old alameda theatre.
I couldnt pick which picture to put. So heres both. Mike's new wheel.
Bling bling.

A Tuddimelon opened up in Alameda. For "hella long" now. Lol.
Go check it out. Its better than pinkberry.
mmm nom nom nom.
I then proceeded to go have some fun with Kenny's flash.
Testing.
HAHHAHA!
Rob.
Toooo bright!
Look at Kenny faking a smile for the camera.
G10 Photobooth!
Owned.
lol?
Bromance.
This was not staged. We were really laughing.
aZn.
I enjoy reading these things.

Look at these gays.

King of Thai
Pad Thai
This is what I had. I dont know the name. It looked good on the menu.
and it was. mmmm
Gays
Gays
Okays thats enough. Now watch me teleport.

Gooone.
Damn that was a lot of pictures. You guys better have enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

hahaha tight/funny post. good seeing u guys, come out to alameda again sometime! sorry i had to cut out early.

sherry said...

im so hungry.