Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quick Rant.

I am currently in the library using a computer to look over my notes and this stupid girl in front of me has been on the phone for 30 minutes. I dont want to make a scene cause shes not worth the trouble, shes not even good looking. She didnt even know how to sign on to the fucking computer. But if I was an asshole I would have said something like this:

THIS IS THE FUCKING LIBRARY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!! NO ONE CARES AND NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FUCKING LIFE. PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DO THEIR WORK! YOU STUPID BITCH. LEARN SOME FUCKING COMMON COURTESY!

See if she was on the phone and at least TRIED to be sensible by, I dont know? whispering? But no. Shes talking her life away, totally oblivious to her surroundings. I do not want to hear about your bath, how your cat likes to sleep next to you, about how youre changing your address for your bank, you not being able to find a job, you're friend going to israel, or about how annoyed you are with your friends.

There is a time and place for everything and talking on the phone, the library isnt the place. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

3 comments:

Kenny said...

i bet u wouldnt trip if she was hot. hahahha jk. some people just dont have common sence, maby didn't learn well from their parents. and YES i got a pazookie, leslees been telling me how fuckin good they are ever since shes went hahaha.

jensenn said...

hahah yea if she was hot it would have been more tolerable. but she wasnt.

and i think im going to bj's on friday. im going to order the same thing you got. haha jk.

erick_ said...

ever check out my etiquette enforcer cards, check it under business card sin my blog. you could have used one of those.