Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I never get sick.

I guess never say never cause look what happened. Im sick! I hate it. But thank god I had Sherry to take care of me all weekend. Even though she made me freeze all night by hogging the blanket which I think might have made my condition worse BUT she did make up for it the next day by making me a sandwich, soup, making sure that I take my medicine, and even feeding me some ice cream. I wish I could have stayed in San Diego cause I got her sick and I would have loved to return the favor and take care of her too, but stupid school calls.

Im still recovering. But Im almost there. Thank you baby.

3 comments:

Kenny said...

get well soooon. ur not supposed to get sick kuz ur a nurse lol.

erick_ said...

we all got sick!

sherry said...

NURSE SHERRY!!!!!!!!!!