Sunday, January 18, 2009

This picture is blurry for a reason. Stay tuned in the next couple of days to see.And this girl must really love her some mexican food. Her name says it all "Kolette Love Flauta" She probably went and robbed a taco truck. But make sure to call the cops if you see her. Lol. Her alias are funny too, maybe she thought having the last name would help her get some free food at Taco BELL.
Then I found this blood sugar check-er at work and realized that it uses the same battery as my knog light for my bike. So I asked my manager if I can have it and she said yea so I went and changed the batteries. I been meaning to do this for the longest time too.
Here it is with the new batteries. Now I can rest assured that I can be seen at night riding my bike.

2 comments:

SAFEGABE said...

that woman looks like she can crush most men. creepy.

Kenny said...

i am so lost on what that first pic is?