Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years.

Hope everyone had a good one.

2008 was the worst year ever. Its been a roller coaster ride throughout the year. But Im not going to reminisce about the past year cause whats done is done. Nothing can be changed. I would just like to thank everyone that has been there for me when I needed them the most. You guys know who you are. Thank you.

Also Im not going to put up any new years resolutions on here because come on, who really sticks to those? But for shits and giggles I guess I can. So here goes.

- Spend no more than a total of 500 dollars on clothes this year.(not including shoes) Thrift store or quality goods.
- Run a 5/5:30 mile.
- Run bay to breakers.
- Ride 100+ miles on one ride.
- No matter how thrilling it is. Don't procrastinate.
- No sleeping in past 12pm. (2pm if I work the night shift.)
- Use my gym membership.
- Take lots of pictures. (G10 coming soon!)
- Act my age? (Pssshyeah right!)
- Take a real summer vacation. Hawaii?
- Don't get hurt.
- No accidents. Car or bike.
- Stay away from plastic bags!*
- Get my savings back to four digits.
- Try not being such a smartass all the time.
- Come home more often.
- Spend more time with the family.
- Call my parents.
- Keep in touch.
- Be nice to Sherry!

Allright thats all I can think of for now.
Happy new years!

2 comments:

Kenny said...

how about be less horny? hahahha nah thats not possible!

jensenn said...

why would i want to change that?!