Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1-28-09

Went and took my sister to get a badminton racket today.
This guy was really nice. His shop was pretty cool too. Not only does he sell badminton and tennis stuff. He sells skateboards too.
And not just that, but while you wait for him personally stringing your racket. You can play some video games! Here is my little brother playing guitar hero.
Here is an example of what the economy is doing to businesses all around us.
Okay so you might not think this picture is special. But it is my first successful attempt at color swap. The red box is really blue.
Then I got hungry and decided to bake.
My dad just finished fishing and he caught 7 trouts.
So I took one and did this to the guy.
Sorry no "after" picture of the fish. I was hungry and just went ahead and ate it. hahaha

1 comment:

Kenny said...

is that the mervyns by newpark? i thought that mervyns was in the process of opening! haha