Sunday, January 16, 2011

Not So Lazy Sunday

I think its been over 2 years since I have had a Sunday where I didnt have to work. Well this Sunday was no different.

I woke up planning to ride my bike to work, but as I looked outside I was greeted with some dense fog. I could barely see the car lights. Even though I now have health insurance all thanks to Obamacare, I didnt want to risk getting run over. So as much as I dislike to, I drove to work.

As soon as I got off, I had to enjoy the amazing weather the Bay Area has been having. Got home, changed, and hopped on the bike. Went to some of my spots, ran some errands, and hung out with my grandparents.
I love this bike.
I told my Grandma that my shoulders have been bothering me and she went and gave me a massage. She found a huge knot on my left shoulder and massaged it out, I feel so much better. Going in for a 2nd session tomorrow. Man, I love that woman.
Chillin, watching TV.
After a couple hours of hanging out, I went and rode over to my cousin's 15th birthday party. Made me feel so old, but my cousin's girlfriend wouldnt give me a beer cause she thought I was only 17. haha

Then browsing around the garage, my cousins and I found this old box filled with matches. Matches from all over, we later figured out that they are my cousin's grandparents. They are my dad's uncle/auntie which is my grandpa's brother, that would make them my? i dont know... anyways.
Some of the matches dated back to the 80's, even had a ticket to Disneyland back in '88, the tickets only cost $15! Also had this ticket to the world trade center! Crazy! I need to find something small to collect.

That was my Sunday.
Ill leave you guys with these.

No comments: