Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lazy Day #2

Well at the end of my first day off I was called to come out of the house by my little brother because one of our neighbor's house was on fire! Luckily we live right by the fire station and it was put out real fast but the house was pretty much gone.

and to not feel so guilty about staying in bed all day. I went and got my snake a mouse for dinner. Found out he hasnt been moving a lot lately cause he was shedding. He had a couple scars when I first got him so a few more sheds and hes gonna have flawless skin.
So onto Day Off #2.

I got to have lunch with a good friend of mine, Chris. We had a good couple of hours to catch up on each others busy lives. Always good catching up. Also I was being a little cheap, well I just finished eating breakfast before, so I got me horchata and snacked on the free chips and salsa. If I was homeless this would be the way to go!
My brother also won the spelling bee. Im telling you, this kid is going somewhere.
Once I got back home I realized that I had nothing to do or planned. Totally nothing. Its was a mixed feeling cause I love being busy but Ive also been longing for a day where I done have any commitments. Well, I decided to take my snake out (get your mind out the gutter) and let it roam around for a bit. Im sure he hates being locked up in his tank all day.


Then met up with Jeff and Thea and got some Jamba Juice. Jeff found the secret menu and ordered from there. Definitely put a smile on his face.
Then we went with his brother to the Nike Outlet where I finally grabbed myself a new pair of running shoes. Now I just need another day off to break them in.

Hopefully next week's weather will be as beautiful as this.

No comments: