Sunday, January 30, 2011

Click. Click. Click.

That was the noise that was coming from my external hard drive this morning. I was trying to transfer some music into my new laptop but I guess that's not happening. The clicking noise also happened with my old laptop which usually means the hard drive is failing or has failed. Im going to bring it into a computer place to see if they can recover some files out of it, but if not then 6-8 years worth of music and pictures are gone. But I guess Im not too bummed out because I can always look back into this blog, facebook, and even myspace to try and refresh those memories. Thank god for the internet.

Anyways. Other than that, I havent really been in the best mood lately. Its more internal, just thinking a little too much about where I am in life right now. But like always, I am thankful I have a good group of friends that are always there for me to talk to and vent, makes life a lot easier to deal with.

Heres some pictures.
Falafel
Ice cream shake
Cherry Knot
Tissue
Top Dog
New Running shoes.
more drawing

No comments: