Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lazy Day

Heard some good news yesterday that my eye surgery job will not be having any surgeries for 2 weeks. Even though this means I wont get paid, it also means that I have some free time to bum around and not do a god damn thing. Which I have not done in since... I cant even remember. So my anthem for the next 2 days is....


and since I have some free time, it also means I have some time to update this thing. So heres whats been going on in my life the past week.

First of all, have you guys seen "Black Swan"? If you havent go watch it NOW. Mila Kunis is BANGIN!! in that movie!
Been dressing a little grown up lately, but even then I still get comments as "you look like a school boy." But hey, at least I feel good!
Attended my cousin's baby's baptism where I was/am one of the godfathers.
Here is Aiden. My 3rd godkid.

At the reception I was chatting it up with a few of the other godparents and one of them is a X-Ray tech and he had a few pretty interesting photos to show us. Can anyone guess what this is?
and then finally, just been stuffing my face with some good food.

this next meal I or "we" actually cooked!
Celebrated my old classmate Gretchen's birthday. Youre a good friend and all but I must say, you are a boring birthday girl! Let loose a bit, drink a few drinks, its your day where you have a totally legitimate excuse to get shitfaced and end up in your bed and not know what the fuck happened the night before. Live a little. But Happy Birthday!

Oh and a new high score on fruit ninja. Just to clarify, this is on the arcade mode. 721 points in 60 seconds.
and ya'll know how I feel about sunsets.

No comments: