Friday, August 7, 2009

Peoples and Waffles

Headed out to the city yesterday to drop off my wheel at Box Dog. Should be done in 2-3 weeks. I was a little bummed out the night before but its only a wheel and itll be way better than before. So get excited and stay tuned!

All of the crappy camera phone pics are my contribution to this post. The rest of the picture were stolen from Sean. Thanks!


Met up with Ryan in the city and had dinner at People's Cafe with Angie, Kellie, Sean, Ryan, Tim and his older brother.



I guess Peoples didnt fill anyone up so we got some more food. Some good ice cream and waffles!



And I gotta clear up my phone. Pictures from the past few days.




Oh and more pictures stolen from Sean. Dinner from Tuesday.





Laterrrr

1 comment:

Laurenanne said...

OKAY GOBLIN COCK hahaahahhahhah wtf